Brexit and Investing During a UK Market Turndown
In the midst of Brexit, it is impossible not to consider what the economic effects and consequences may be. However, it is important to keep in mind that the property market is cyclical, and downturns often present excellent buying opportunities. This course guides you through how to be an innovative investor during market downturns, showing how certain strategies can mitigate economic and market risks.
- Investment structures to optimise returns whilst mitigating against risk.
- The cyclicality of property markets and how to learn from the past.
- Short term impacts vs. Long term goals.
- How to read market indicators about potential downturns.
- Identifying distressed opportunities in a downturn.